Today I would like to show you a little canvas that I made for Katzelkraft.
The canvas was painted with Dylusions acrylic paints. I used an old credit card to scrape it on. When this had dried I used a stencil and some model paste to add some texture in the left top corner and the right bottom corner. I took this onto the edge too as you can see in the photo below. The white model paste was coloured with lime green mica powder and water.
I inked the edges with Archival Ink by just rubbing it along all the edges.
The images were stamped on tissue paper. This gives the best results as stamping on canvas is very difficult. The images were clear embossed after stamping and cut out.
I adhered them to the canvas using gel medium.
Lastly I did some background stamping and used an old creditcard and black paint to make the black stripes.
I used the following stamps:
Thank you so much for stopping by !