Wednesday 15 April 2015

Whatever...

Hello everyone,

It is Wednesday so that must mean there is another Stampotique Designers' Challenge up on the blog HERE.
It is the lovely Magda who set today's challenge which is 'Circles" and this is what she said:

"I like using shapes in my projects especially circles. They can give interesting effects on projects depends in what way they are used. I would love to see circles on your creations. How you will use them, depends on your imagination. 
Magda x"

I made this art journal :


I love circles so this was a great challenge for me.. I used a piece of Mixed Media paper that I painted with blue acrylic paint. I used a Faber Castell Big Brush Marker to make the edges a little bit darker. Next I used two different sized circle punches to create some circles from gelli prints and from some pattern paper. These were then adhered to the page using gel medium. Next I used bottle caps to stamp around the circles with black and white paint. 
I also stamped the background. Next I stamped Bow Tie and the hat and coloured them with a combination of Copics and colour pencils. I wanted to put him straight on the page but I thought he didn't stand out enough. That is why I glued him to a piece of white paper that I cut in the shape of a long skinny tag. I doodled around the edges of my tag and put the twine through the hole before adhering the whole thing to the page. The sentiment was stamped on the same white paper and attached to the top of the tag. That was it ! 

I used the following stamps :


Why not play along with us this week and have a chance of winning $30 worth of stamps. There are only two rules; only one entry per person per challenge and NO digi's....

Thank you for stopping by ! 



14 comments:

  1. wat een mooi kaartje Corrie, de cirkels zijn zo mooi van kleur!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a gorgeous page Corrie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corrie, you are just amazing, love everything you do. This is fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oohhh, so much fun, he is going to be my first male stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prachtig Corrie, mooi die cirkels!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! Bow Tie's had is so cool! Great circles, but nothing wil beat that hat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Corrie! Love the original layout and your stamp and colours! Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lekker vrolijk zo op het licht blauw! En geen moeilijke uitdaging; jij houd ook van cirkels... Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Corrie, such fun :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this circles piece. You inspire me so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Prachtig Corrie en wat een heerlijke kleurencombinatie, wordt er vrolijk van!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous Corrie, a real stunner! xx

    ReplyDelete