Tuesday 21 April 2015

The end is near.

Hello everyone,

This week, over at VivaLasVegaStamps! we are having a bloghop together with Art Anthology. Isn't that exciting !



Make sure to hop over and have a look here too:

VivaLasVegaStamps! website:  http://www.vlvstamps.com/index.php/
VivaLasVegaStamps! FB page :  https://www.facebook.com/vlvstamps

Art Anthology's Website : www.artanthologyinc.com
Art Antology's FB page :  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Art-Anthology/392413134139071

I have made two projects combining the fabulous VLVStamps! (Full list of stamps used at the bottom of this post) and the gorgeous Art Anthology products that I was given to make my projects : Sorbet Dimensional paint in the colours : Black Leather Jacket and Sunshine and a spray in the colour Grass. 

This is the first; it is an art journal.


I started with the yellow Art Anthology Dimensional paint (Sunshine) and used a stencil to create the sunburst. Next, when this was dry, I sprayed the page with my Art Anthology Grass Spray. (It doesn't stay on the yellow). I then used a few stamps to give some interest to the background. When this was done, I stamped the sentiment and the man in the gas mask straight onto the page and heat embossed the images with black embossing powder to make them even blacker... The crime scene tape was stamped on a piece of, I think it is called Mulberry paper, and heat embossed in the same way. Lastly I went around the page with a black ink pad.

The second project is a tag:



I used a #8 Manilla tag for this and scraped the Art Anthology Sorbet Dimensional paint onto it with a palet knife. It is gorgeous, there is some little bits of glitter in it. When this was dry I scaped some of the  Art Anthology Black Leather Jacket Dimensional paint over the yellow in the left bottom and right upper corner. 
I also dripped some of the Art Anthology Grass green spray here and there. 
Next I stamped the background and the sentiment straight onto the tag; the girl was stamped separately on some white card stock and coloured with Copic Markers. She was also heat embossed with clear embossing powder before I adhered her to the tag. Lastly I put some ribbon through the hole and that was that !

I used the following stamps :
For the art journal:

For the tag:


Thank you for stopping by ! 


3 comments:

  1. Brilliant Corrie love these both.
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beiden erg mooi! De opbouw van de AJ en die stempel van dat meisje op de tag passen zo goed! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two great projects, Corrie, but the second really speaks to me. Great color palette on both. I love your work with the VLVStamps!!

    ReplyDelete