Thursday 2 April 2015

I am so special....


Hello everyone ! 


For my DT post for Katzelkraft today, I have made an Art Journal. This is it:





Here's how I did it...


I started off with a piece of Mixed Media Paper and I used a stencil and Model Paste to put some texture on, I also dropped some silver Micro Beads in the model paste. Forgot the picture, sorry !





I used these two sprays to create some colour....






So this came out as my background. I really liked it but the Micro beads kept falling off and they went everywhere. I spent some time thinking how to fix this and I came up with the idea of putting embossing ink over the beads using a brush and then I sprinkled UTEE over it and heat embossed it. Now they are very securely stuck 





This is what it looks like..




Next I did some background stamping and I also stamped my main image. He was stamped with Versafine ink and clear embossed. I used colour pencils and a white pen to add some detail.

I also used some bookpaper, some doilies and this is the end result:



I used this stampset (KTZ118) and I also used a bottle cap to stamp the rings.





Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed my project and how-to !










3 comments:

  1. Fab page Corrie with some lovely textures
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuk! mooie spray kleurtjes heb je gebruikt!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Het lijkt dat je weer lekker los bent gegaan op de achtergrond :) Mooi die textuur! En dat apie blijft ereen waar ik om moet glimlachen... Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete