Thursday 23 April 2015

Friends

Hello fellow Crafters,

Today I am sharing an art journal with you. It is my DT post for Lost Coast Designs. 



The base of this journal page is a gelli print and I randomly stamped it with stamps and a bottle cap. I also drew some lines around the page with a fineliner. Next I stamped the "Three Sisters" on white card stock and coloured them with Copic Markers. I clear embossed the image and tried to make it look like a photograph.  I then started to get some other things from my stash to use with this image. 
I used a few scraps of fabric, some pattern paper, a doily and some twine. I put it all together on the gelli print and added the 'friends' label. That was it ! 

I used the following Lost Coast Designs Stamps:

Three Sisters
Loopy Calligraphy
Love Dictionary 

If you fancy some of these stamps you can get them here:



Thanks for stopping by ! 

Hope you like it.....

6 comments:

  1. heel leuk vorm gegeven Corrie.....mooie stempel is dit ook weer, moet ik onthouden :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gaaf die dames in die flitsende kleuren ipv het meest gebruikte bruin! En de stof en touw zijn mooie tegenhangers. Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuk leuk...die gezusters - geweldig uitdrukking. Je hebt de kleuren zo mooi aangepast lijkt het wel, bij deze dametjes!
    Mooi, Corrie!
    Groetjes, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gave pagina, mooi van kleur en wat een leuk detail die stofjes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that the colors of the sisters' dresses mimic the background color palette, Corrie! While you make the creation of this piece seem simple, to me it appears as though there was a lot of thought and planning to get everything perfectly coordinated and placed. Charles Mingus said, “Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity. You have accomplished this with aplomb here! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete