Friday 10 April 2015

Hay Fever

Hello everyone !

I think this might be my 3rd post today, but the other two were really from yesterday, so this is really the first ! lol

Over at the TagAlong Blog the theme this week is Theatre ! I love to play along with this weekly challenge but unfortunately I don't always have the time.
When I saw this week's theme I knew I had to play as I remembered I bought some old Theatre Guides in a second hand book shop in the UK last year. And that is what I used to make this tag:


I cut a tag from Mixed Media Paper and painted it with Fresco paint in the colour 'Ice Blue', I went around the edges with 'Faded Jeans' Distress Ink and a grey Archival ink pad. I used the same grey ink to do some background stamping. 
I cut some elements out of the theatre guide and arranged them on the page, trying to make it look less as if it was glued on there, which it was of course... lol
Penelope looks very glamorous and she was adhered to the tag too. I doodled around her and added a flower and a bit of ribbon and that was that !

Thank you for stopping by ! 



7 comments:

  1. Wat een gave uitwerking! Prachtig in het thema! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun tag for the "theatre" theme for this week's Tag Along Blog Challenge, Corrie. Love the blues hues (couldn't resist) and background paper. The clips from the threare guide are the perfect embellishments! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, this is beautiful! Great tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab tag, that image reminds me of Penelope Keith!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Penelope Keith, nice that you remembered her here :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love this perfect for the Tag Along theme !

    ReplyDelete