Sunday 26 April 2015

Whassup?

Hello everybody,

Hope you are all fine !

For my DT post over at VivaLasVegaStamps! today I have made an art journal:


I have made a little step by step of how I made it, so sit down, have a cuppa and enjoy !




I started with a piece of Mixed Media Paper.



Using a palet knife and some model paste and a stencil I created some texture. 



I used a Time Holtz stencil for this called Flourish. After stencilling I painted the whole thing with white gesso. This gives a slightly softer result..



Now the fun starts.... colour. I used my favourite sprays. 



After spraying, dripping and more spraying and dripping this was the result. 



Next, I put the stencil back on and wiped it with a baby wipe, so the pattern gets a little lighter.



Then, some stamping, a complete list of all stamps used will be at the bottom of this post. 


Time to stamp the main image; I used Versafine ink and black embossing powder to make the image even blacker...



I gave the same treatment to the sentiment. I still thought it needed something more so I added some white pen on the bird and some numbers which I heat embossed with white powder. I also added some washi tape and this is the end result :



I used the following stamps:



Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 



8 comments:

  1. Another great page Corrie love the softness of the colours
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. mooi hoor en een leuke opbouw laat je zien!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally fabulos Corrie, brilliant tut and I love the texture,stamp and colours. I'm going to have to check out those yummy sprays, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool cover, Corrie! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prachtig Corrie, heel leuk dat je ons laat zien hoe je het gemaakt hebt. Dank daarvoor!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Geweldig...wat leuk dat je laat zien hoe je dit hebt opgebouwd Corrie! Het eindresultaat is erg mooi!
    Groetjes, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gaaf zo'n tutorial en een heel mooi resultaat! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh I just ordered some stamps from here as they had free international shipping, can't wait for them to arrive. Loving the drippage on your page xxx

    ReplyDelete