Thursday 30 April 2015

Leonardo

Hello everyone,

Today I would like to show you a little canvas that I made for Katzelkraft




The canvas was painted with Dylusions acrylic paints. I used an old credit card to scrape it on. When this had dried I used a stencil and some model paste to add some texture in the left top corner and the right bottom corner. I took this onto the edge too as you can see in the photo below. The white model paste was coloured with lime green mica powder and water. 



I inked the edges with Archival Ink by just rubbing it along all the edges. 




The images were stamped on tissue paper. This gives the best results as stamping on canvas is very difficult. The images were clear embossed after stamping and cut out. 
I adhered them to the canvas using gel medium. 
Lastly I did some background stamping and used an old creditcard and black paint to make the black stripes. 

I used the following stamps: 








Thank you so much for stopping by ! 

Corrie x


12 comments:

  1. prachtig hoor, wat een super kleur ook als achtergrond en mooie stempels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Corrie, loving those citrus colours and the added texture. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!! Well done Corrie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een mooi canvas laat je hier zien Corrie...heerlijke kleuren en stempels!
    Groetjes, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prachtig canvas en een prachtige frisse kleur!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dit is zo mooi! Die paardenstempels vind ik heel mooi en met deze gelaagde achtergrond in die kleur komen ze prachtig uit! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing citrus palette, Corrie. Wonderful technique for transferring your stamped image to the canvas. I have canvases in my studio, but have yet to create on one. You may just have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing citrus palette, Corrie. Wonderful technique for transferring your stamped image to the canvas. I have canvases in my studio, but have yet to create on one. You may just have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Truly a wonderful piece - that colour just makes me so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm still pondering over the Dylusion paints, but your canvas looks fabulous with them xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's very beautiful Corrie, even more looking at it now at last with images in full size... :) These stamps are fabulous, and so well featured on your canvas!!! Well done! Coco x

    ReplyDelete