Tuesday 14 April 2015

Tulip

Hello everyone,

Today I have made a card for the Challenge over at Art Journey. The theme is 'grid'.
I finally bought some or their stamps last weekend at the Art Specially Event so that I can play along with the challenges.


The card front was coloured with Distress Inks and I dripped some water and black ink on it to make it more interesting. I stamped the background and when I was happy with it I cut it into 6 pieces and adhered the bits to a piece of black card stock. This is the 'grid'. Next I stamped the tulip and coloured it with Copic Markers, cut it out and clear embossed it. I adhered it on top of my 'grid'. Lastly I stamped the ticket from the tulip set twice and cut them out. I stapled them to the card front. 
The card front was then adhered to a white card. 

Thank you for stopping by ! 



9 comments:

  1. Loving this grid, coupled with the patterning of the music behind and that lovely floral focal point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Corrie, and your new stamp is lovely. Love how you have colored the flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heel mooi zoals de kleurrijke tulp uitkomt op deze achtergrond Corrie!
    En tsja, als jij op zaterdag op het ASE bent geweest en ik op zondag, komen we elkaar inderdaad niet tegen he :-)
    Wie weet volgend jaar!
    Groetjes, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erg mooi Corrie, de tulp spat van de pagina af!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another stunning piece of work, Corrie. The contrast of the tulips color against the background is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing color, beautiful piece.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this "grid" challenge, Corrie, and love even more how you have interpreted it! The stamp is great, and the color palette stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat een prachtige grid kaart, zóóó mooi van kleur! Bedankt voor je deelname!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, strak en toch speels; wat een mooie kaart! Geloof dat de roos een van je fov's is op 't moment... Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete