Sunday 26 April 2015

One layer card

Hello everyone,

Today I have made a card to play in the IndigoBlu 'Just One Layer' Challenge. I used two of my new stamp(sets). It was so much fun colouring the girl...

This challenge was quite far out of my comfort zone as 'One Layer' is not something I practise often ! lol

Here it is:

I stamped "Lost in thought" on a card stock panel first, then masked her and used the "Limor Circles" set randomly around her with different Distress Inks. I then coloured in the girl and when I finished colouring I adhered the panel to a white card blank. 

Thanks for stopping by ! 



15 comments:

  1. She's lovely corrie , funky background

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have both these stamp sets, and love what you have done with them, Lost in Thought is gorgeous !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, Corrie. You are very good at coloring the images, ....just brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, Corrie, this card is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous, I've got both of these and they haven't seen ink yet!
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat heb je dat meisje geweldig mooi ingekleurd Corrie...en door de leuke, speelse en ook kleurrijke achtergrond is het een mooie kaart geworden!
    Groetjes, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really superb Corrie!!! Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so cool. i was playing with the girl as well today trying to create the one layer theme. but i haven't finished mine yet. lovely background xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Love your coloring............

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love what you've done with the stamps. Thankyou so much xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Remarkable work, Corrie. You beautifully-colored image of the young girl is so realistic. One layer, but not without great interest! Way cool!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wat een mooie kaart...zo vrolijk!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha hier is "ie" dan... Gaaf om jou eens zo te zien werken; errug mooi! Dat kleurwerk ziet er heel mooi uit! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  14. Prachtig!!! Heel mooie moderne accenten, ik ben er helemaal weg van!!!

    Groetjes
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  15. super mooie kaart!!
    gr miranda

    ReplyDelete