Tuesday 28 April 2015

Leave my loneliness unbroken!

Hello everyone,

Today I have a card to share. I made this for the Challenge over at De Stempelwinkel where the theme is 'women'. So here goes:


This is a really simple card. I took some black card stock and adhered the pink patterned paper on the top. I did ink the edges before I glued it down. The girl was stamped on some paper that came from a package of stamps and cut out with a circle die. I drew some circles around the die cut and added some Liquid Pearls. The bow is made from a strip of fabric and just glued on. Lastly the sentiment came from a stamp set about writers. All stamps are from De Stempelwinkel. 
That was it ! 

Thank you for stopping by ! 

7 comments:

  1. Prachtige kaart Corrie, lekker girly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very beautiful, Corrie! So delicate and feminine! Great image and I love how it is framed. The fabric bow? Priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke combi van het vintage hoofd en de moderne cirkels...en te gekke toevoegingen, Corrie.
    Groetjes, Alie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mooie, dromerige en vrouwelijke kaart. De tekst past er prima bij!
    Leuk dat je weer meedoet met de challenge bij De Stempelwinkel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you off centered her. Love the bow. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the POE quote! Beautiful.Thank you for joining in our WOMEN challenge at DE-STEMPELWINKEL STAMPERS. BDx

    ReplyDelete