Monday 20 June 2016

De Craftorij Zomerchallenge - CZC 2016 Day 16 - 20

Hello everyone,

Here are my cards for De Craftorij Zomerchallenge (postcard a day) Challenge, day 16 - 20...



Day 16 - Monochromatic. A gelli print with a butterfly that was stamped seperately and coloured with watercolours. The sentiment was stamped directly on the card. 



Day 17 - Board game. Naughts and crosses. Another gel print with collaged naughts & crosses. They were stamped on patterned paper, cut out and adhered. The black lines are thin strips of black card stock. 




Day 18 - Use markers with different points. 
Another gelli print. I fished this one out of the bin (pardon the pun) as I didn't like it originally but I saw the potential with these fish.... The fish were stamped on the gelli print with green ink, the sentiment with black ink and then added details with different markers... 




Day 19 - Bucketlist. Another gelli print.... yes  I know, I am addicted. Especially after doing the workshop with Birgit Koopsen, so wonderful ! Anyway, added some stamping to this one. Drew the circles and added the sentiment; sums life up I think ! 



Day 20 - men
You guessed it, another gelli print. I stamped the background a little, white embossing the circles. The man is a stamp from Carabelle Studio. I restamped the part of his chest where the heart is on white card stock, coloured the heart, cut it out and adhered to the one on this card. I then stamped the sentiment (same stamp set) , cut it apart and adhered it to the card as well. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today !! 



1 comment:

  1. WOW!!!! FABULOUS cards! You have inspired me to play more with gelli prints :D

    ReplyDelete