Wednesday 15 June 2016

Dudes are us !

Hello everyone,

and welcome to another Stampotique Designers' Challenge. This weeks theme of "Man up" was chosen by the lovely and talented Carol and this is what she said about it :

"Journal page, card or mixed media, so long as it has a male image on it, it's all OK !"

This is what I made :



Another set of three ATC's with some of the most eligible Stampotique men ! They are one layer ATC's apart from the sentiments which I typed and cut out and then glued on. 
I took three pieces of card stock measuring 2.5 x 3.5 inches and stamped the 'men' on. I then coloured the guys and the backgrounds with my beloved Copic Markers. 
I stamped the background randomly, using Distress and Archival inks,  after colouring and added some white paint pen. 
Drawing some lines around the edges with a black fine tipped pen finished them off. 

I used the following stamps:

We hope you'll play along this week. Just remember that we do not allow digi stamps and you can only submit one entry per challenge. Apart from that you are good to go and you might just win one of two $30 vouchers for the Stampotique Online store... 

Thank you so much for stopping by ! 





6 comments:

  1. BTW, these three ATCs are fabulous!!! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what fun guys - these are brilliant Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These dudes are wonderful. Made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I never would have guessed these were one layer cards. Fabulous intensity of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, brilliant, brilliant, brilliant (one for each of them!). Such great colours and colouring - and such handsome chaps!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete