Monday 13 June 2016

Craftorij Zomer Challenge - CZC day 6 - 10

Hello everyone,

For day 6 - 10 of the Craftorij "Postcard a day" challenge,  I have made the following postcards..



Day 6 - Zentangle/zendoodle... It doesn't zen me... I can't do it, no patience.... 



Day 7 - use a price tag.....



Day 8 - Pink and orange... no problem for me.... This is one of my favourite colour combinations...




Day 9, Stripes... Use a piece of pattern paper for this... 




Day 10 - means of transportation... What else than a bicycle; I live in Holland after all....

That was day 6 -10. Join me again soon for day 11 - 15. 

Thank you for stopping by today. 

4 comments:

  1. Ze zijn weer geweldig Corrie !
    Groetjes
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  2. More fantastic postcards, Corrie - you're making this Postcard a Day challenge look easy! Love the elephant and you look right at home in pink and orange (just been playing with those myself for a change!). The stripes one is so beautiful with the sombre grey and that wonderful umbrella girl.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are wonderful corrie! my fave of the bunch is number 8 :) If you ever need a recipient for that card, I volunteer, haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Schijnbaar heb ik er toch een paar gemist met zoveel mensen die dit jaar meedoen bij de CZC; Die eerste vind ik prachtig! En ook je 2e is heel anders, maar, net als de andere weer heel mooi! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete