Friday 17 June 2016

De Craftorij Zomer Challenge - CZC 2016 day 11 - 15

Hello everyone,

This is the third helping of my postcard a day challenge.. I am really enjoying this although I find it more difficult than last year to keep up !




Day 11 - Create a card with a flap. My flap is made of acetate; in the top photo it is over the card, in the bottom photo it is not. This card was created with Vera Lane Studio Digital images, coloured with Copic Markers on a piece of gelli printed paper. 



Day 12 - Use a quote of saying. I chose this fab stamp from Carabelle and a quite from Lewis Caroll that comes in the same set.  The background is a gelli print, the image was coloured with Copic Markers. 



Day 13 - Christmas in June. Base coloured with Distress Ink after white embossing the snowflakes. Father Christmas was coloured with Copic Markers. 



Day 14 - Use a Newspaper headline. I didn't have a newspaper in the house but I did find a reproduction one in my stash dating to 6th of June 1944 from which I cut this head line. The little boy is by Stampotique, coloured with Copic Markers; the balloons are from a Tim Holtz set and they were also coloured with Copic Markers. 


Day 15 - The weather. I stamped the brollies (Katzelkraft) , coloured them with Copics and added a Stampotique quote. 


Thank you for stopping by today !! 


5 comments:

  1. Looking fabulous Corrie live that piggy!
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw goed bezig hóór, prachtige uitwerkingen!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each and every one of them is gorgeous and adorable.
    Wishing you a lovely weekend Corrie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Each and every one of them is gorgeous and adorable.
    Wishing you a lovely weekend Corrie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love looking at your all your postcards, Corrie. They are all so different to each other!

    ReplyDelete