Thursday 9 June 2016

Well behaved women..

Hello everyone,

Today for my blogpost for VivaLasVegaStamps! I am sharing an art journal that was part of a set of three art journals that I submitted to RubberStampMadness for publishing in their summer 2016 edition (women of the world)  but unfortunately they didn't make it.
One of my postcards did make it into this edition so it was not all bad ! haha....
Anyway, this art journal was my favourite of the three so for today's post I tweaked it a little here and there and here it is :



I made this page by cutting a piece of Mixed Media paper to size and painting it with gesso. Next I painted it with acrylic paints and dried it. I used a stencil (Tim Holtz - Scribbles) over top with Distress Ink and a blending tool in similar colours. 
I then stamped the background using Archival Inks in similar colours and also some black. (A complete list of all the stamps I used is at the bottom of this post.)
The image of the girl and the sentiment were both stamped on white card stock and coloured with Copic Markers. I then cut them out and adhered them to the page. A double doodle line around the edges finished it off. 

I used the following stamps:

Thank you so much for stopping by ! 



4 comments:

  1. Love this Corrie, fabulous image xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weer zo'n gave text en mooi deze dame aan zee! Net als de volgende zee-scene; zo relaxed en echt waar ik weer eens zin in heb; 'n dagje strand... Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the slogan and the postcard - and isn't that the truth. Here's to poorly-behaved women!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so did not model for this lol.
    A fabby postcard Corrie :) xx

    ReplyDelete