Thursday 9 June 2016

Nautical dreams

Hello everyone,

For my 2 weekly post for Katzelkraft I have made a mini Art Journal.



I started by painting the pages with acrylic paint. I used two shades of turquoise, one blue and some white. After it dried I stamped the background and added some model paste through a stencil.

I then stamped the bird on the left page and on some white card stock, the small birds at the top and the sentiment. The seagull on the white card stock was coloured with Copic Markers and cut out. I adhered him onto the one I stamped on the page. I used a white gel pen to accentuate the sentiment. 
That was it ! 

I used the following stamp sets: (click the links and they will take you straight to the shop... 

KTZ149 (for the bird, compass and sentiment)
KTZ137 (for the small birds) 
KTZ131 (background)
KTZ142 (script background)

Thank you for stopping by ! 





3 comments:

  1. Fabulous pages Corrie, I can smell the sea, feel the warmth of the sun and hear the seagulls crying. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great spread, Corrie - it is so serene that I'm sure it took my blood pressure down a couple of notches just with the view. Love it all!

    ReplyDelete