Wednesday 1 June 2016

Boo !

Hello everyone,

and welcome to another challenge over at the Stampotique Designers' blog. It is Coby's turn today and this is what she had to say about her challenge:

"Say 'boo' to little children and they will laugh... Use the word 'boo' on your project this week to let us laugh."

I have made a mini art journal for this challenge and this is it :


The background was gessoed first and then finger painted with PaperArtsy Fresco paints. Next I took a stencil by Tim Holtz and some Distress inks in similar colours and stencilled the little blocks. 
The numbers/letters were white embossed. 
The wall was stamped twice on pattern paper and I just added some shading to the stones with a Distress Crayon. I then cut them out and separated some stones to create the wall that you see. I added some shading under it with a Faber Castell Big Brush Marker.  The rabbit and little guy were stamped on white card stock, coloured with Copic Markers and cut out. I only needed head and shoulders and hands of  Schmurfy. I adhered them on the page. 
The 'keep out' sign was stamped on white card and also coloured with Copics, cut out and adhered to the wall. I drew the nail and wire it hangs on. 
Lastly I stamped the sentiment and added some white pen around the letters. 

I used the following stamps:

Typewriter Alpha
Never-ending wall
Hare
Schmurfy
Mashup 

I hope you'll play along with us this week. You could win one of two $30 vouchers for the online store at the end of the month. You have all month to play. Just remember NO digi's and only one entry per person per challenge.. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today ! 

6 comments: