Wednesday 1 June 2016

Magic

Hello everyone,

I have another postcard to share today. I have made this for my monthly DT post for the lovely Roc Nicholas who, as you might know, designs stamps for Stampotique Originals. I have used three of her stamps on this card. They are listed at the bottom of this post.


I made this postcard on a background I had lying on my desk for ages. It was an experiment with lots of model paste and Mica powders. I really like the result, so today I decided to use it. 
I stencilled the polkadots on with white paint and a blending tool. Next I die cut a large circle and then die cut that with one of Tim Holtz' mixed media dies to create the holes. I think that looks pretty cool. I then coloured the cirlcle with Distress Crayons. After adding some washi tape to the card I adhered the circle and took it to my sewing machine and stitched around the edges. 
The rabbit was stamped on white card stock, colours with Copic Markers and cut out. I adhered him to the circle. 
Next I stamped the 'heart vine' stamp and the word 'magic', coloured the hearts and stems and took a dark blue Archival Ink pad around the edges of the card. 

I used the following stamps:

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 


6 comments:

  1. This card is both cool and cute! I like how the rabbit is jumping into the hole :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous postcard, Corrie! You do blues and greens so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely brilliant Corrie - that rabbit is so cool and I adore the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the rabbit in blue Corrie, a fabulous piece xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grappig en sierlijk! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete