Monday 2 February 2015

Love

Hello fellow Crafters,

I am taking part in the February Challenge of the Stampingback blog. The theme is, obviously being february: 'Love is in the air'.  I have made this card:


I have used the 145A Stamp sheet for this. I started out with a piece of white card stock on which I stamped the wood panels. Normally I would use brown for this but seeing as this is all about love, I thought I'd use pink Archival Ink to stamp this. I then used a pink Distress Ink to ink the edges of the paper. Next I used a heart die to cut out the hearts out of pink felt. I took them to my sewing machine and stitched through the middle. I then stamped the Pin Up that is also on this sheet and coloured and cut her out. I adhered her to the card panel. As I didn't have any suitable word or letter stamps from Stampingback I used the alphabet from Lost Coast Designs to stamp the word LOVE. Lastly I glued the heart on, matted the panel on black card stock and then glued the whole thing on a white card base. 


Thank you for stopping by ! 

Hope you like it ....


8 comments:

  1. You know how I feel about pink, Corrie, and you also know that I am trying to embrace it! That said, I do have to 'fess up and tell you that I love you card today! Super adorable image, and I love the stitching of your pink felt hearts! You win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin the love and Betty Grables legs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am impressed with your writing.What a good blog you have here. Please update it more often.

    Sherly
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prachtige liefdevolle, beetje ondeugende kaart Corrie....leuk die hartjes!!
    Groetjes, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bedankt voor je prachtige bijdrage aan de Stampinback challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een leuke combinatie deze ondeugende dame en het hart! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. En met deze kaart de winnaar van de Stampinback challenge geworden.
    Gefeliciteerd Corrie, je mag bij ons in de webshop een unmounted half sheet ter waarde van 14,75 euro bestellen.
    Wij zorgen dan dat het zo snel mogelijk naar je toe komt.
    Vermeld bij de opmerkingen even dat je de winnaar bent van de februari challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wat leuk, dank je wel Ank !
      Groetjes,
      Corrie

      Delete