Tuesday 3 February 2015

Doggie artjournal

Hello fellow Crafters,

Today I would like to share an art journal with you.  I used a stamp of a chair that I had for ages, but hadn't used at all yet.


The base page is a Gelli Print cut to the same size as a page in my journal. I stamped the background here and there and used a stencil with polkadots and white ink. I also adhered strips of pattern paper that I punched with a scallop punch and doodled around those with a black pen. 

The Chandelier, dog and chair were stamped on white card stock. I drew the flowers on the chair as it is plain. I coloured everything with Copic Markers, cut it out and adhered the dog on the chair and the chair and chandelier to my Gelli Print. I added washitape as a base for the chair to stand on and also here and there for balance on the page. Lastly I shaded around the chair with a Big Brush Marker. 

I used the following stamps (all Stampotique) :

That was it ! Thank you for stopping by ! 

Hope you like it and got some inspiration..



6 comments:

  1. Brilliant page Corrie, I love the fabric of your chair.
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all the pink and the dog is so cute on the chair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geweldig wat jij maakt !! En de beschrijving ! Top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect balance of colors and texture. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, love the pretty pink and perfect pooch

    Jools x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dat hondje is heel aandoenlijk... en ondeugend; zitten op de bank? Mooie page weer! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete