Saturday 14 February 2015

Pip, pip, cheerio....


Hello fellow Crafters, 

I hope you are all having a great weekend. I had some crafting fun today and made this card for the Artistic Outpost challenge where 'anything goes'. 




I used a piece of white card stock that was slightly smaller than my card base. I used a stencil and model paste to create some texture. When this had dried I painted it with 2 shades of pink and white Fresco Paint. Here and there I rubbed it off again with a baby wipe to get a worn look. The background was then stamped with a background stamp from the "Paperboy" set. I also rubbed the same ink pad around the edges of the card panel. I then stamped the London Skyline (part of) on the background and the lady and sentiment on a  separate piece of card stock. I also stamped the background with one of the other stamps from this set which is called 'Loverly London'. 
I coloured the lady and glued her on the card panel together with some bits and bobs I found in my stash. 

Thank you for stopping by ! 

Hope you like it....

10 comments:

  1. Lovely Corrie. Is that an actual sentiment stamp, pip pip etc - love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Corrie. Is that an actual sentiment stamp, pip pip etc - love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is a sentiment and part of the Loverly London set.
      Corrie x

      Delete
  3. Brilliant Corrie, Looks good in your colour choice. Congrats on your postcard for vivalasvegas as well
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colours and design, love this Corrie, cute sentiment, very vintage LOL :D x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully constructed and choreographed, Corrie. That sentiment made me laugh--because I heard it in my head with a definite British accent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lady is wonderful!! Also the colours and your bits and bobs are gorgeous Corrie, great card! Good luck for the AO challenge :) Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mooie combinatie en gave scrap-elementen! Die draden in een cirkel vind ik heel leuk! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete