Sunday 15 February 2015

Red

Hello fellow Crafters,

Over at the Stempelwinkel blog the challenge this month is "red". I made a tag :


I started with red paint over black and white pattern paper. Because red is translucent you can still see the print underneath. Next I took a black ink pad and rubbed it along the edge. This gives a nice distressed effect. I then stamped the fence-stamp with Versamark in and embossed it with white embossing powder. 
I cut out some different size hearts out of Vellum with a hearts die and stitched them onto my tag. Next I stamped the girl on the tag and on white card stock, I coloured her with Copic Markers and cut her out. She was then adhered on to the tag. I thought it looked a bit bare still so I punched some circles and added those, a ticket and some ribbon. 

All the stamps I used are from the Stempelwinkel.

That was it ! 

Thank you for stopping by today ! 

Hope you like it...

12 comments:

  1. This is really great corrie, I don't know this company but the stamps you used are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this tag, every detail and stamping is so beautiful! Hugs, Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooi rood, echt gaaf :) Leuk detail zijn de vellum harten!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prachtige tag, Corrie, die witte harten vind ik een geweldige vondst, die versterken de "beweging" van de vrouw. Dank je wel dat je meedoet aan de challenge van De Stempelwinkel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The vellum hearts with the stitching are very pretty. I like the energy there is on this tag, from the bright red to the stamped image of the woman running.
    Fabulous.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat komen de vellum harten mooi uit op deze rood/zwarte tag Corrie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome tag, Corrie! Love the red/white color combo as it is just so very crisp! Great line of stamps, but I won't allow myself to order from outside the U.S. because of postage fees. I know! I know! I am preaching to the choir!! Love the stitching element here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. schitterende kaart, leuk dat vellum!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lekker fel dat rood en mooi die harten er zo bij! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Geweldig mooie tag. Dank je wel voor je bijdrage aan onze challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love this TAG, every tiny bit if it! Thanks so much for joining our de stempelwinkel challenge again. Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete