Monday 9 February 2015

Dance...

Hello fellow Crafters,

Over at the Lost Coast Designs Blog the challenge for this month is 'Girls, Girls, Girls'. As an inspiration piece for you I have made this tag :


For this tag I used a piece of gelli print which I cut into a tag shape. Next I adhered the circles. These are finger painted circles that I made a while ago. I then randomly stamped the background. I also took my black Archival ink pad and rubbed it around the edges of the tag. Next  I stamped the ballerina's on tissue paper and clear embossed them. I did that because I used Versafine ink to stamp and this ink takes an age to dry. Impatient....lol
I adhered the tissue paper to the tag with gel medium and added a few bits of washi tape. 
The sentiment was made with a Dymo labeler and the last thing I did was add some ribbon through the hole. 

I used the following stamps

Two ballerinas
Perspective floor
Magic Dictionary

If you would like some of these great stamps you can get them here:


Thank you for stopping by today and I hope I gave you some inspiration to play along with us this month. There is a $10 voucher to win but only if there are 10 or more participants. So what are you waiting for ! 






9 comments:

  1. Great tag Corrie and I love the finger painted circles that you added.
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag, corrie, loving that gelli print background :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oeh....deze tag spreekt me enorm aan Corrie...lekker artistiek en dan die enorm leuke stempel van de ballerina's erbij...heerlijk met die geweldige kleurencombi!
    Fijne dag verder, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I had the ballerinas stamp them knowing me I would have gone down the vintage/shabby chic route. I like that you used this stamp with a bold background and it is fabulous, has such a freshness to the design.
    Corrie, thank you so much for your encouraging words about my "journey" into the world of colour. You have been so supportive.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that tissue paper technique, Corrie, and your tag is just magical! You have perfectly used the ballerinas stamp, and your color is spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prachtige tag, schitterend van kleur en wat een mooie stempel!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful tag Corrie, the colours are really perfect with this beautiful stamp, gorgeous atmosphere!! Hugs, Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gaaf al de beweging die je deze tag hebt gegeven! Mooi blijft ie deze stempel! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another great tag, love the blues.

    ReplyDelete