Friday 27 February 2015

The last one...

Hello fellow Crafters,

With the last bird left over from my colouring session I have made a mini journal.


I coloured the page with Gelatos and blended them with a baby wipe. I sealed the surface with clear gesso. Next I used a home carved stamp and white ink for the chevrons and drew a line and some doodles around the page. I then cut out a circle with a die, shaded the edge and drew more lines with my pen. I adhered the circle to the page with the bird on top. Lastly I made the sentiment with a Dymo Labeler and again doodled around the strips. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 

Hope you like it..

12 comments:

  1. Ook deze is weer erg leuk!
    gezellig weekend!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Een heerlijke mini Corrie...je vogeltje staat er ook zo mooi gekleurd bij!
    Fijn weekend, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was the cheer up I needed today because this is making me smile so much that my face is hurting LOL.
    Coloured so perfectly but it is those words paired with that cheeky chap which is making me chuckle.
    fabulous.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ja hoor, ik vind 'm weer leuk:0))
    Mooie kleuren Corrie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin' your bird stamps, Corrie! My local scrap store has just had a liquidation store and is bringing in all new stuff, among the stuff are these very bird stamps! Can't wait! Great homemade chevron stamp, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a dude, lovin' the bird Corrie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Giggling here - not bothered at all! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha ha ik zit hier weer met een grote glimlach, gaaf kaartje!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha Corrie,
    de laatste :(
    Hij is ook echt heel leuk !
    Groetjes
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Moet steeds lachen om de teksten die jij vooral bij de vogels gebruikt! Gave kleuren weer; lekker zonnig! En die chevronstempel is een mooi! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete