Tuesday 3 February 2015

Love - Tim's tags of 2015 - February

Hello fellow Crafters,

For the February tag of 'the 12 tags of 2015' I have made this :


I started with a #8 Manilla tag and collaged over the top. I glued everything down with gel medium and also added a layer over the top. I then took some Big Brush Markers and shaded the edges of the collage pieces. I also took a grey Archival Ink pad and rubbed it around the edges of the tag. 
Next I stapled some ribbon across the tag. The hearts were die cut out of some felt and stitched together on the sewing machine. I adhered it to the tag with glue. The little rest bit of the ribbon was adhered under the heart as I quite liked that and I do not like to throw things away. The metal bits that I used were copper coloured so I used some silver embossing powder to give them a different look.  They were also adhered with gel medium as this is nice and strong. The last thing was the 14, which was glued to the round metal flower with gel medium. I put a layer of Glossy Accents over the top to make it shiny. 
A piece of ribbon finished it off. 



Here's a close up of the glossy accents over the '14'.




And another close up...




Thank you so much for stopping by ! 

I hope you like it and I have given you some inspiration too ! 



8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, a very romantic feel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lekker romantisch en heel anders als we van jou gewend zijn maar daarom niet minder mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer you in another style, but this is lovely tag anyway. Hugs Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your tag and how you embossed the metal embellishment and also how your colours tone together beautifully.
    Hugs Lottie

    ReplyDelete