Tuesday 17 February 2015

Blue and white art journal

Hello fellow Crafters,

For today's Lost Coast Designs DT post I have made a blue and white art journal.





I started these pages by glueing book pages on part of it (middle). I then brushed it lightly with Gesso. Next I took a stencil and mixed blue glitter with gel medium. This created the flowers. After this dried I then dripped some spray ink on the page and sprayed it with water. I dried this with my heat tool. 
After that I tool the Butterfly set and stamped two of them randomly on the pages. "Head in Hands' was stamped on Adirondack paper and cut out. I wound some bakers twine around the image and adhered her on top of part of a doily, some more book pages and a bit of Plaster bandage that I coloured with the same spray ink. That completed the page. 


Here are some detail photo's. 






If you would like some of these lovely stamps you can purchase them at :



Thank you for stopping by ! 

Hope you like it....

6 comments:

  1. Wow geweldig!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat een prachtige kaart Corrie, zo stijlvol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prachtig, idd heel stijlvol!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Een heerlijke page! Die glitters zien er mooi uit. Enne mooie kleuren!! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of texture, detail and interest here, Corrie! Your detail photos really show this. Amazing work!

    ReplyDelete