Sunday 22 February 2015

Happy birthday

Hello fellow Crafters,

Another helping of new release Stampotique stamps for you today ! I can't stop playing with them..


I had the base of this card lying around for ages. I used model paste and Caran d'Ache Neocolors and then put it away. Today I thought it would made a great base for a birthday card.
I started with doing a bit of background stamping. Not too much as I thought it was nice as it was. I dripped some white India Ink on it and doodled around the edge. Next I stamped the girl on white card stock, coloured her and cut her out. When I put her on the card I thought it needed more so then I thought about the dog in the box. The box is part of a new stamp by Daniel Torrente. It is basically a huge pile of boxes of which I used only the bottom one. I coloured it the same way and cut it out. I then stamped the dog and coloured him too. The whole scene was assembled on top of some washi tape. Lastly I stamped the sentiment. 
I matted the card panel on some black card stock and then put the whole thing on a white card. 

I used the following stamps :



Thank you for stopping by today ! 

Hope you like it....


10 comments:

  1. Wat een leuke nieuwe stempels van Stampotique! Leuk geheel geworden Corrie, met de mooie achtergrond!
    Fijne zondag, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I love this. I NEED these new stamps!!
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Corrie. Love the fun new Stampotique stamp too.
    I can understand..when we make background and feel like we cant use it at that time and all of sudden, we found it perfect for another project. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, Corrie! So fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing, Corrie - the colours are so perfect - love how the turquoise pops against the fiery glow of the background. Brilliant stamping - love, love it!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mooi weer dat oranje en blauw! Gave combi met dat gedeelte van die stempel en de hond! Fijne zondag verder, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous use of the new stamps, great scene that really made me smile! love love love it Corrie!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow super mooi Corrie en wat een gave stempels zijn dit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, love that background, card is a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the new stamps, Corrie, especially "Stalks!" Lovely background, my friend!

    ReplyDelete