Thursday 5 February 2015

A little swap every now and then is lovely !!

Hello fellow Crafters,

I have started to take part in the ATC swap that takes place every month and is organised by Wini van Broekhuijze on the Craftorij FB Page.

The theme for January was "OWL" and I made 4 of these :




I started with painting 4 ATC cards with Paperartsy Fresco Paint in the colour Stone. Next I glued on a fingerprinted circle, and stamped the 'Tenticurl', slightly overlapping the circle. The tenticurl was not dark enough to my liking so I coloured it with a Big Brush Marker. I also doodled around it and around the holes which I then coloured white with a paint pen. I also drew some lines around the card and randomly stamped some text on the background. The owl is part of a Stampotique Stamp called Birdy up and he was stamped 4 times, coloured with Copic Markers and cut out. I adhered them all on top of the 'Tenticurl'. The last thing I did was stamp the sentiment 4 times on patterned Mixed Media paper, doodled around the edges of the strips and glued them onto the ATC's.

I used these stamps :

Thanks for stopping by  !

Hope you like it...

6 comments:

  1. Mooie atc's, leuk die zachte tinten en het feller gekleurde uiltje, Corrie!
    groetjes, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous ATCs Corrie! They made me smile tonight :) You will have fun with this new ATC swap. Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een leukerd weer, Corrie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little owls look like they are sitting inside a hollowed tree trunk - really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think tentacurl has been underrated, as it is so very versatile--as evidenced here, Corrie! Love you ATCs, and they will be very appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are just brilliant, Corrie - fabulous inventive stamping, and I love how you've created the depth in the circles framing the owls. Love them!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete