Saturday 13 June 2020

Little things

Hi everyone,

As you might know there is an AALL & Create One Day Special today on HOCHANDA tv with Bipasha's fabulous designs. I have made lots of samples and this is one of them. It is a Zine book which is made of one approx A4 piece of paper. If you'd like to make one, just put Zine book in the search bar on YouTube and you'll find lots of tutorials.
This is mine. I have no step by step photos but I thought I'd show you all the same. It is amazing what you can do with a piece of paper.

Here are the times of the shows :

Saturday 13th June 8AM, 12 midday and 4PM UK time
Saturday 13th June 9AM, 1PM and 5PM Dutch time



I made the front and the back of the book of Tim Holtz' worn wallpaper. This one is from the Halloween set. I added gesso and stamped the flowers on it and coloured them. 


Page 2 and 3
All pages inside the book have been made in the same way. After folding and gluing the book I added gesso with a pallet knife making sure to leave bits of the pattern paper I used visible. I added stencilling, stamping, washitape and a focal image that was stamped straight on the page and on book paper. Part of it was cut out and glued over the top. I added some Tim Holtz clippings as sentiment on each little spread. Here is the rest:


Page 4 and 5


Page 6 and 7


Page 8 and 9 


The back.. 

Hope you liked it ! 

Thank you for stopping by ! 


3 comments:

  1. Like it? I love it! Never heard of this. Off to check it out. Thank you. Beautiful work. Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Corrie,
    Thank you for this "discovery", I didn't know Zine book, and really .... I love it !
    It's a wonderful idea !
    Have à nice day and keep safe !

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful little book, Corrie - I'm so addicted to them and this is a stunner!

    ReplyDelete