Tuesday 16 June 2020

You had me at bacon

Hello everyone,

It is Tuesday and that means another project from me for AALL & Create. I have used all new release stamps and stencils but one, which is the crown form the 'Hat Drama' set. I decided to make an Artjournal page and here it is:




And here's how:



First I made a gelli print with this stencil. I then cut the prettiest bit out of the A4 I printed. The finished size is about 19 x 14,5 cm. 



I then used these two stamp sets to random stamp the background. I used Distress Oxides and Versafine Clair. It depends on the colours I need more than the type of ink. 


I then used this stencil and some modelling paste to add some texture to my page.


Next I stamps some images from these sets to make my focal point. 


I coloured everything with Copic Markers, adding shading at the end with coloured pencils. I then cut them all out. 


And here it is all put together. I really like how it turned out.. I did add some book paper because I thought that the colour bar that the are standing on was to much so I toned it down by gluing a piece of book text over the top. Funnily enough it has the word 'breakfast' on it.. 




I have used the following stamps and stencils:

Stamps: 
#284 - Hat Drama by Janet Klein
#338 - Background Noise by Janet Klein
#339 - Colour Theory by Janet Klein
#345 - Bacon by Janet Klein

Stencils:
#94 - Sundew by Olga Heldwein
#97 - Starry Night by Janet Klein

For more information about all the fabulous AALL & Create products, including a worldwide stockist list, please visit:


Thank you for stopping by ! 





3 comments:

  1. You have such an eye for colours! Gorgeous page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page, Corrie, and unfortunately the tag line is all too true in my case. Who can resist bacon? :D I always love seeing what you do and how you do it. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete