Thursday 18 June 2020

This week at Vera Lane Studio

Hello everyone,

Happy Thursday ! For this week's Vera Lane Studio DT post I have made a bookmark/tag and a card.


This is Ice Cream Jean, she came out last week I think. I placed her on a piece of paper that I dunked into some left over acrylic paint. Sometimes these backgrounds are the best. I liked it so much that I decided not to put anything else on it. Jean was coloured and cut out and adhered to the tag on top of some washitape. I then added the sentiment. 

You'll find Ice cream Jean HERE.


This clean and simple card used just one element of the "Warm Wishes" set. I think sometimes less is more. I just placed the images where I wanted them on the screen and printed it out, I coloured the flowers and then decided to use a mat made of pattern paper. I cut the panel slightly smaller adhered it onto the mat and then glued the whole thing to a blank card. 

You'll find Warm Wishes HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 


1 comment:

  1. These are both lovely, Corrie. I love that Ice Cream Jean stamp, and I do agree that oftentimes, simple is the best!

    ReplyDelete