Monday 1 June 2020

Summer fields

Hello everyone,

It is the first of June today and that means there is a new challenge over at Country View Challenges.
The theme is "Summer fields" and I have made a set of three ATC's. Of course there is a video tutorial too over on my YouTube channel.








We would love it if you played along with us. Just make sure to read the rules on the Country View Challenges page before doing so. 

You'll find the video HERE or you can click on the picture and go via that to my YouTube Channel; just click YouTube at the bottom. 



Thank you for stopping by today ! 





11 comments:

  1. I would be perfectly happy in your art gardsn, too! Lovely from start to finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a lot of stamping on these, quite unusual for you but gorgeous! I like this Shabby/Vintage/Distressed look, Corrie. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous Corrie, such beautiful colours and textures. Have a very happy June, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always, enjoy watching you wirk! Love your summer fields! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's awesome that we chose the same die set!!! I love the textures and the layers of your project!!! Happy June!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful!! Love this die set too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great ATCs Corrie, I have used the same dies for my 2nd DT card..lol! Happy June x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely ATC's - they make me want to head outside and get my hands in the dirt (and believe me, as I'm no gardener, that's a huge compliment!).

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so beautiful Corrie - I adore all the texture - fabulous - glad you like the theme too! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the ATCs, Corrie! Great video too <3
    Have a wonderful June!
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete