Thursday 28 May 2020

This week at Vera Lane Studio

Hello everyone,

Happy Thursday ! Today I am sharing two little projects for Vera Lane Studio. I have made a postcard and an ATC.


This postcard was made with the newly released set 'Fragile'. I decided to put her in the box. I printed both images and the sentiment and coloured the girl and the box with my Copic Markers. I then cut them out and with a craft knife I cut a slit in the box, just above the line of the front panel. I them slid the girl in there. The background was made with a stencil, Distress Oxide ink, some acrylic paint and a little stamping and doodling. I glued the image on the card after applying some washi tape for the box to sit on. Lastly I added the sentiment. 

You find the set 'Fragile' HERE


I love these cats that came out a few weeks ago and thought to use another one today. I printed the cat and the sentiment, coloured the cat but not before I made a new label for the bottle on his head... lol
I added some stripes on his body too, just for fun. I found a suitable ready coloured ATC in my stash and added some stamping in orange, some white heat embossing and some doodling. I then put the cat on the card, after added some washi tape for him to sit on. 

You'll find all 5 fab cats from the set 'Catness'  HERE

Thank you for stopping by today ! 



1 comment:

  1. Oh these are both lovely, Corrie. That postcard is bang on - we should all come in a box marked FRAGILE these days. I do love it that most people recognize this and care for others accordingly. And Gincatatonic made me grin. As always, thanks for the visual boost!! xo

    ReplyDelete