Tuesday 26 May 2020

With brave wings

Hello everyone,

Welcome to my blog, where today I am sharing a tag that I made with some of the new stamps and stencils by AALL & Create. I love this new release, it is awesome!


And here is how I made it:



I tore a flap of the top of a card board box and cut the torn edge straight. I then tore some of the paper off to expose the ribs underneath. I painted it roughly with white gesso and then used a brayer and rolled some beige acrylic paint over the top. 
Next I took this new stencil by Janet Klein and some modelling paste which I mixed with some turquoise acrylic paint and added some stars.  


Next I added some stamping with Ground Espresso Distress Oxide ink and also went around the edges of the tag with a blending tool and the same ink to make it look even more shabby. 


More stamping, this time I added some splatter with this 'Splodge' stamp.


Next, I stamped the fairy and the sentiment..


Here she is coloured. I tried to stay in the same colours as the tag itself. I just added a little pink for her eye and the heart. The sentiment was stamped on a piece of paper that I tore of the top of the tag. 


And here it is all put together.. 



I have used the following stamps for this tag:

#357 - Fly by Janet Klein
#366 - Roundly by Autour de Mwa
#362 - Splodge by Autour de Mwa

Stencil:
#97 by Janet Klein

Thank you so much for stopping by ! 



1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous tag - I love the way she flies on that rough background - big score on this one!!!

    ReplyDelete