Friday 1 May 2020

A whole year more incredibleler

Hello everyone,

It is a new month again and that can only mean one thing ! Over at Country View Challenges we have a new challenge starting. The lovely Miriam is hosting and she chose the theme of 'tea party/ birthday party' so I decided to make a birthday card.

\

He looks like he is up for a party ! lol 

I have a video of course, if you would like to see how I made this card.

You'll find it HERE

Or you can go via the picture below. 



We hope you will play along with us but make sure to stick with the theme or your entry might be deleted ! 
You'll find the rules HERE

I'll be back with more inspiration soon ! 






6 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I love the character.... Reminds me of me when I'm. Forced to go to a party! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Corrie!!! I love this tough guy (I bought it too). I think he doesn't really enjoy the party :-D Happy May and big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is he upset because no one turned up? Great fun, Corrie! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful Corrie, such fun! I love this guy though I've never seen him before. Take care and have a great week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous word - LOVE this. Incredibler is just totally outlandish and so you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! Always makes me smile to look at your cards, great make again.
    Have a wonderful May and take care.
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete