Wednesday 13 May 2020

The world is my runway

Hello everyone,

it is my turn again to show you a project with the fabulous VivaLasVegaStamps! stamps. I have made a mini journal page for today.


I had a piece of card stock with brown ink on it lying on my desk and thought I could use it for my project. I added a little gelli printing in the edges in turquoise and then stamped here and there, using Archival inks in Aquamarine, Potting Soil and Jet Black. (Full list of stamps used is at the bottom of this post.)
I stamped the lady on white card stock and decided I liked her uncoloured so I cut her out and adhered her in the corner of my piece of paper. I then chose the sentiment and stamped that too. After cutting it into strips I adhered it to the paper too. Lastly I matted the whole thing on black card stock to make it pop. 




I have used the following stamps:


Other materials:
Distress Oxide sprays (already on the background) 
Archival Inks: Jet Black, Aquamarine and Potting soil
Dina Wakley Media paint : Turquoise 

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 


1 comment:

  1. Your layers are so wonderful on this one, Corrie and I particularly like that lady stamp...somehow there is a strong sense of power there! Many thanks for the eye candy!

    ReplyDelete