Thursday 14 May 2020

This week at Vera Lane Studio

Hello everyone,

Happy Thursday! I hope you are all well ! For today's Vera Lane Studio post I have made a tag with the newly released 'Strong woman' and a card with an older set called 'True Friends'.




I had a piece of paper lying about which was an off cut from a gelli print. I cut it into a tag shape and added a stencil print, rub stencil with Distress Oxide ink, spritz with water and print, and some stamping. I also went around the edge of the tag with the black Archival Ink pad I used for the stamping. She lady was printed, coloured and cut out; I put her on some washi tape to ground her and added a snarky sticker that I thought fitter the image perfectly. 

You'll find this fab lady and her sister HERE



This card was made with an image from the set True Friends. She was printed, coloured and cut out. I made the background with spray paints by Dina Wakley and added some stamping and stencilling. She was placed on top some washi tape. I added a sentiment from a sticker book. 

You'll find her and her friend HERE

Thank you for stopping by today. 


2 comments:

  1. Again, you've got me howling with laughter at that first one - love, love, LOVE it! :D

    ReplyDelete