Tuesday 5 May 2020

It's all perspective

Hello everyone,

I was very lucky and happy to have been able to play with some of the new release stamps by AALL & Create for my DT post for today. I have made a little tiny book.. don't judge it by it's cover ! :o)


and here's how I made this:



This booklet is made with one sheet of A4 paper. If you have been watching Abs' lives you might have seen him make an accordion card. This is the same principle but instead of leaving it as an accordion I glued the pages together to make a little book. 

Next I started with this fab new stencil and a gelli plate. I used Dina Wakley paints to make some prints straight in this book. I then added white paint and some of the accent colour with my fingers and when I was happy I used a small round gelli plate and 'stamped' parts of the stencil again over the top with the accent colour. I hope that makes sense.. 



Originally there was a pink spread over two pages too but I didn't like that so I simply removed the pages from the book. 


Next I stamped all the pages with these two background stamps from the last release. I also went around the edges with black acrylic paint, using my finger. 




Next I brayered som more paint on two pieces of card stock. They will be the front and back covers. 
I stamped the same background stamp with blue VersaFine Clair. It didn't want to dry quick enough so I decided to heat emboss the image with some embossingpowder. 


Of course this stamp is beautiful but much to big for this little book so I chose a piece of one wing that I could use for the front of the book. I coloured it and cut it out. 


Are these gnomes not adorable ! lol I decided to use these for my little journal spreads inside the book. I chose three and coloured them, cut them out and adhered them onto my pages. I added a snarky sticker on the opposite page. 





Front of the book... 


Back of the book. 

I used the following stamps:

#292 - Scripts by Bipasha BK
#304 - Heartfelt by Tracy Evans
#322 - Floral Wings by Olga Heldwein
#347 - Gnomes by Janet Klein

Stencil:
#90 Elegance by Olga Heldwein

For more information about all the fabulous AALL & Create products and a list of international stockists please visit:


Thank you for stopping by ! 





3 comments:

  1. Fabulous work!! I'm in awe of your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous little booklet: awesome backgrounds, beautiful colours, cute gnomes... Perfect again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving those gnomes, and I'm all over your mini books. I just can't get enough of them!

    ReplyDelete