Tuesday 19 May 2020

It's always teatime

Hello everyone,

Today I have some more inspiration for the lovely Miriam's challenge over at Country View Challenges. The theme is tea party or birthday party. I did a page in my small journal.


If you'd like to see me making this then click HERE of go via the picture below:




We would love it if you played along with us.. just make sure you read the rules first; not following them might result in your project being deleted. 

Thank you for stopping by today ! 


3 comments:

  1. Fab page Corrie! I can't remember which brand the stamps are, they look familiar but...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Corrie, the background is fabulous. Take care and have a very happy week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all over the wonderful texture in the background, and I've a couple of friends who would love the tea theme!

    ReplyDelete