Sunday 14 June 2020

Bad influence?

Hello everyone,

I have an extra project today for AALL & Create. This weekend would have been the Scrap'Ain et les Autres which obviously couldn't go ahead with the Corona Crisis we are going through.. So instead, lots of people have been doing FB lives etc to engage people. I have made a video for you to enjoy.
I  chose to do an art journal and this is it :


Here is how I made it and at the bottom of this post is a link to my YouTube Channel where you can watch me making this. 


I made these pages with the gelli plate. If you'd like to see how, please watch my YouTube tutorial. 


Stamping the background...


Adding stencilling with modelling paste



More stamping ! 


The gnomes... 



The finished project ..




If you'd like to see how to make this please click HERE

or go via this link, click YouTube at the bottom... 




I have used the following stamps:

#338 - Background Noise by Janet Klein
#339 - Colour Theory by Janet Klein
#347 - Gnomes by Janet Klein

Stencils :
#87 - Totally Dotty by Autour de Mwa
#96 - Dandelion Field by Janet Klein


Thank you for stopping by today !  





5 comments:

  1. J'aime beaucoup, pourtant je ne suis pas trop "mixed media"

    Bravo et merci pour les explications

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these guys, Corrie! You are a master colourist who gave them life. Well done! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful page. I enjoyed watching you create: it's fun and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fun, Corrie - I love this spread, and so appreciate your videos!

    ReplyDelete