Friday 12 June 2020

Destination unknown

Hello everyone,

For my first post for VivaLasVegaStamps! for June I have made a journal spread.



The background was made with acrylic paint over gesso. A stencil was then placed on the wet paint and I wiped away the paint in the holes with a baby wipe. 
I then added splatters and background stamping. 
The main image is made of two stamps; the fish and the bowl. I just stamped them together and then added the sentiment.



I have used the following stamps:


I also used:
White gesso
Dina Wakley Media Acrylic paint in Turquoise and Ocean
Distress Oxide inks in Carved Pumpkin and Peacock Feathers. 
Versafine Clair - Nocturne
Copic Markers
Memento Tuxedo Black ink

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 




2 comments:

  1. I'm particularly taken with the way these colours enhance the theme, Corrie, and that fish looks ready to jump out of the bowl and head out on an adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know this one is special to me because of the "destination unknown" stamp!! Congrats on the new gig, too! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete