Wednesday 24 June 2020

Why fit in..

Hello everyone,

Welcome to my blog where today I am sharing a journal page that I made for VivaLasVegaStamps!



and here is how I made it:


I got the new Distress Oxide Speckled Egg this week and had to try it out.. So I made this page with it and really liked it. I just smooshed the ink pad on my non stick craft sheet and spritzed with water, I then dunked the paper in, drying it between dunking. 
I used Speckled Egg, Ground Espresso and Antique Linen. 


Next I added some modelling paste through a stencil. 


I then used another stencil as a stamp and printed it here and there on the page. I used the Ground Espresso ink again. You smear it over the stencil, spritz with water and print on your page. 



Next I stamped the page here and there. You'll find a list of stamps used at the bottom of this post.


She is sooo cute, sitting in her box... lol, I stamped her and coloured her. When I was done I cut her out. 


And here it is all put together.. 





I used the following stamps:

Other materials:
Mixed Media paper
Distress Oxide Ink - Speckled Egg, Antique Linen and Ground Espresso
(I also used these same inks for stamping)
Versafine Clair ink to stamp the image
Zig Clean colour brush Markers
Grunge paste
Stencils by AALL & Create

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 


1 comment:

  1. Every time I see you use that modelling paste through a stencil I fall in love with the technique all over again. This is a marvelous page, my friend.!

    ReplyDelete