Thursday 11 June 2020

This week at Vera Lane Studio

Hello everyone,

and happy Thursday ! For today's DT post I have made a card with the newly released 'It's a Party' collage sheet and have done a page in my art journal with one of the 'Mermen'.


This card was made with a mop up page from the gelli plate. I just added some random stamping and some pinkish ink around some of the edges to match her eye and the polkadots on her hat. 
I printed her and the hat and sentiment and adhered them to my gel printed paper. 


You will find this fab collage set HERE



This page was made with the gelli plate, I added some crayon on some of the circles (Stencil AALL & Create) and some stamping too. I used Janet's stamp set 'Background noise' by AALL & Create. 
I printed the merman and the fish and coloured them with Copic Markers. I spend ages finding a sentiment and almost gave up when I saw these pieces of text in one of my 'tear up' books. 

You will find this Mermen set HERE

Thank you for stopping by today ! 

1 comment:

  1. Love that page, Corrie - the combination of blue/green and yellow is delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete