Thursday 25 June 2020

This week at Vera Lane Studio

Hello everyone,

For this weeks Vera lane Studio blogpost I have made a tag and an ATC. I have used sets that have been out for a little while for both.


For this tag I printed the Doodle Love girl and one of the dogs. In the original digi she is looking up to the biggest dog but I wanted her to look straight ahead, so I used a white paint pen to get rid of her pupils and drew in some new ones. I also cut off her hand and put it on the dog, so it looks like she is holding the puppy. I coloured both with Copic Markers and added them to this tag that I made with a piece of inky paper from my stash. I just added a little stamping, washitape and some paint. 

You'll find Doodle Love HERE


This ATC is made with Ice Cream Jean, she is lovely although not too happy today ! lol 
I coloured her, cut her out and put her on this piece of gell printed paper. I added some black lines and the sentiment.. 

You'll find Jean HERE

Thank you for stopping by today ! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm such a dog fan that I can't help falling in love with your tag. And I just about splashed the coffee in my mouth when I saw the ATC - you crack me up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ze zijn weer prachtig. Vooral de tekst op de tweede kaart is super.

    gr.Yvonne

    ReplyDelete