Tuesday 9 June 2020

Greetings

Hello everyone,

For my weekly AALL & Create GDT post I have made a card. I used some different colours to my usual bright ones because I just felt it suits the characters of these fabulous little gnomes. They will also be featured on the LLL (Let Leonie Loose) show on Hochanda tomorrow ! Make sure to tune in!



and here's how I made this card:



On a piece of card stock, I made a print with this stencil. I inked it with Distress Oxide inks in 'Antique Linen' and 'Fossilized Amber', spritzed some water on it and then put is inked side down on my card panel. After drying this is what it looked like. 


Next I used this stamp set to add some interest. I love this stamp set because it is very useful for backgrounds. Again I used the Distress Oxide inks; 'Fossilized Amber' and 'Ground Espresso' this time. 


Next I stamped the gnomes, the middle one first, then masking it off with a piece of post-it paper and stamping the one on the left and right. I chose the sentiment 'greetings' which is part of the windows set. 


All coloured up ! 


So cute ! 


And this is the finished card. I think it turned out nice. I used some washi tape to stand them on and also inked up the edges of the card panel with 'Ground Espresso' Distress Oxide ink. 



I have used the following AALL & Create products:

Stamps:
#338 - Background noise by Janet Klein
#342 - Windows by Janet Klein
#347 - Gnomes by Janet Klein
Stencil:
#96 - Dandelion Field by Janet Klein

For more information about all the AALL & Create products and a list of worldwide stockists, please visit:


Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, as usual. Can I ask, what do you use for your white highlights?

    Lin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for those gnome ! They make me smile!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those gnomes are just pure delight - you've done a great job on this!

    ReplyDelete