Thursday 4 June 2020

This week at Vera Lane Studio

Hello everyone,

and Happy Thursday ! Can't believe how quick the weeks are flying by ! For this week's DT post I have made a mini journal page and a card.


This little page in my watercolour journal was made by painting (yes, with a brush) Distress Oxide Spray on the page after I spritzed it with water. I then dried it and added white paint through a flower stencil. Next I went around the white petals of the flowers with a white pen. 
I printed the little girl and coloured her, cut her out and placed her on the page. First I added the washi tape though so she has something to stand one. Lastly I added the sentiment. 

This set, called 'Plant your dream' came out last Monday and you will find it HERE


So, next, this card. I couldn't resist using one of the cats of the Catness set again. This time I combined him with the plant pot from the new set 'Plant your dream'. I printed and coloured both images and placed the cat in the pot by cutting along the front edge with a craft knife and sliding the cat in. The background was made with a mini stencil/mask that I used to print. I used Oxide Ink "Weathered Wood" for this. I also added three strips of washi tape for the pot to sit on. 

The cats are HERE.

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 

1 comment:

  1. What a great journal page, Corrie - I'm loving all that delicious texture!

    ReplyDelete