Sunday 21 June 2020

I'd rather be in my garden

Hello everyone,

Today I am sharing my second inspiration project for the "Summer Fields" challenge over at Country View Challenges. We would love you to play along with us but make sure you comply with the rules and the theme. You'll find both on the Country View Challenges BLOG.

I have made a mini journal page this time :


And here is how I made it:


First I chose some tissue paper pieces to adhere to my page.


I then decided to add some book paper first. I have a few old novels lying around to tear pages out. They last forever.. 


I then added the tissue over the top and, with my fingers, I smeared some acrylic paint to tone some if it down slightly.


Next I added some stencilling.


I wanted to use a paper doll but couldn't find one in the 'normal' ones so I chose one from the Halloween peeps. I coloured her and placed her in my background. I did add some more paint where her head was going to go to make it stand out a little more. 


I chose this sentiment from an AALL & Create stamp set by Tracy Evans.


And here it is.. 



Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 




2 comments:

  1. Lovely make Corrie! I need one of TH collage paper at least!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely page, Corrie - the freshness of the spring and summer colours is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete