Saturday 16 February 2019

Treasure Life

Hello everyone,

For today's AALL & Create project I have made a trio of ATC's. When I started this project I knew what stamps I wanted to use and that I wanted to make ATC's. Apart from that, I just played !


And here's how :


The Mixed Media paper I used was coloured with Lindy's Stamping sprays. I used the ones without sparkle for this. Next I used the 'Weathered Tiles' stencil and Distress Oxides in similar colours to add some interest. 


Next I cut the paper into three ATC sized pieces, making sure to pick the nicest bits. I then stamped the background using the same Distress Oxide inks and Archival ink in grey and black. 


Next I stamped the images I was going to use on the cards and also on another piece of MM paper. 


I added modelling paste which I later coloured whiter because I didn't expect it to dry this dull. lol I did try to colour it first with my Inktense pencils but I didn't like that. 


Colouring the images before cutting them out. 


Here you can see my attempt to colour the model paste. Not a success... I cut out the images and adhered them over the top of the stamp on the cards. I then matted the sentiments onto black card stock and added them to the cards too. 


I then mounted all three cards on pattern paper and made a little board to stick them on. I used more pattern paper to glue onto the cardboard to make it look a little nicer. 


A detail...


Another detail..



I hope you enjoyed my tutorial. 

I have used the following stamps:

#125 - For the record by Aida Domisiewicz
#137 - Underwater wonders by Olga Heldwein
#153 - Botanicals by Bipasha BK

I also used :

Stencil #59 - Weathered Tiles by Autour de Mwa

For more information about all the fabulous AALL & Create products and a list of worldwide stockists, please visit the website HERE.

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Nice cutting on the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These ATC's are fabulous - your playing is the treasure! I love the pop of white against the green - makes me feel all springy!

    ReplyDelete