Thursday 7 February 2019

Happy birthday

Hello everyone,

and Happy Thursday to you !

For today's Vera Lane Studio Post I have made a postcard and 2 cards. One birthday card and one 'all-purpose' card ! lol


The first card was made with the this week released "Birthdays" set. It contains this adorable boy and also a girl with a cake on her head ! I just replaced the sentiment from the set with an older one. 
After printing this image, I coloured it with my Copic Markers and placed it onto this card front which was from my stash. I just added some blue paint and then wiped it off again with a baby wipe through a stencil. You get a lovely subtle pattern. I also added some washitape and some doodle lines. 

You'll find the "Birthdays" set HERE

image 0





This C&S card was made by adding ink to a piece of card stock with the same stencil I used for the first card. I then added washi tape and a piece of a gelli print. I added a sticker by Tim Holtz. The girl from the "Miss Sassy Pants" set  was printed and then coloured with my Copic Markers. I cut her out and adhere her onto the strip of washitape. The panel was then glued on a white card. 

You'll find this adorable girl and her friends HERE

image 0

And last but not least I have a postcard with the set 'Healing Heart" ! 


Background is a gelli print; I printed the girl and the heart together and coloured her and the heart with Copic Markers. I cut the image out and adhered it to the card after putting down some washi tape. 

You'll find her HERE.

image 0

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 


1 comment:

  1. Great cards, Corrie, and I'm especially loving that Sassy Pants set - I can see a host of possibilities there!

    ReplyDelete